Education & awareness
We visit religious, educational, medical and training institutes as part of our aims and efforts towards inter-faith dialogue and to educate the real spirit of Islam.
Churches, Gurdawaras and Mandirs– talking with the elders of different communities and sharing the message of peace, love, harmony and respect for one another. Click to watch videos
Prisons – to boost Moral Values among Prisoners. Click to watch videos
Hospitals and Medical Centers – to create highlight Importance of Health and how to maintain and lead a healthy life. Click to watch videos
Police and Judicial Academies – to highlight the Role of the Judiciary and the Importance of Enforcing Law for achieving progress in any country. Click to watch videos
Schools, Colleges and Educational Institutions– to emphasis the Importance of Acquiring an Education that includes Character Building in order to prevent the youth from falling prey to extremism, fanaticism and other evils of society. Click to watch videos
Arrahman Arraheem Network produces lectures based on Al Quran and Hadith, for broadcast on cable and satellite television. Click to watch videos
Some of these lectures are
- How to Read Al Quran with Understanding
- How to Perform Prayer (Salat)
- Islam – Deen for Mankind
- Tauba & Istighfar (Repentance and Forgiveness)
Arrahman-Arraheem Network produces documentary programs for motivation and awareness about social issues.
The documentaries include:
- Rights of Minorities – to educate the right and freedom for all to practise their beliefs.
- Freedom of Expression and Blasphemy – to point out the sensitivities of individuals and the need to respect them.
- Parents Rights, Women Rights, Child Labor, Domestic Violence
- Drugs & Narcotics Abuse
- Natural Disasters
- Elimination of Racial Discrimination
Arrahman-Arraheem has produced talk shows on current issues affecting society such as:
- Islam – Religion of Peace
- Why don’t we speak the Truth?
Interview with Dignitaries
We have conducted several interviews with people from all walks of life:
- Premier of Ontario – Dalton McGuinty
- Mayor Mississauga – Ms. Hazel McCallion
- Senator – Joe Biden
Participation in Conventions/Events
- United Nations Organization Conference on Interfaith
- ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) – USA/Canada
- APPNA (Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America)
- Muslim Fest
- Muslim Alliance of Indiana
- Khatm-e-Nabuwat Conference